Bio Microneedling treatment by Plasma-Med Skincare Clinic
News from our Member Kate Michlic at Plasma-Med
- SQT Sponge Spicules bio microneedling therapy treatment that comes from sea sponge, a completely natural, vegan, 100% ecological and at the same time unique preparation nano biological spicules. It is a hydrolyte of the purest organism in the world.
- If feels like rubbing microscopic bits over your skin which is like micro needling but no pain. This opens up the epidermis and attacks damaged cells deep within the dermis to regeneration of new healthy skin.
- Sponge spicule treatment is different from chemical peeling that can damage the skin. It is natural and suitable for any skin type with no side effects. During the treatment, the sponge spicules will enter your skin. You will feel slight tingling sensation during treatment which can be tolerated.
- Redness will appear on the first day. The second day will disappear, This is normal. Sponge spicules will stay on the skin surface for 48-72 hours. After that, they will naturally fall off with stratum corneum cells without any residue.
- The SQT Sponge Spicule restores your skin’s regeneration cycle and your dead skin cells falls off to reveal amazing skin in just 1 treatment. Peels off only dead skin cells by micro-particles that are embedded in the skin without side effects since it is made of NATURAL INGREDIENTS.
- NO CHEMICALS and NO ACID in the product. Sponge Spicules is a raw material purified by patented refining technology from the natural sponge living in the deep ocean.
More about Kate
Kate Michlic is founder of Plasma-Med, an award-winning beauty salon and skincare clinic that specialises in advanced aesthetic beauty treatments.
Kate is a qualified Paramedic, Phlebotomist and is also trained in aesthetic medicine.
Award Winning Excellence
In 2019, as well as winning the Irish Hair & Beauty Awards prestigious “New Beauty Salon of the Year” award, they were also a finalist in the Irish Beauty Industry Awards and one of RSVP magazine’s Beauty Recommends.
They pride themselves on providing individualised, superior cosmetic services using only state-of-the-art technologies. However, what truly distinguishes Plasma-Med as a leader in the beauty treatment industry, is their passion for helping people and their unwavering commitment to their clients throughout the entire treatment process.
Plasma-Med Skincare Advanced Treatments
Plasma-Med offers many advanced treatments such as:
- IV Vitamin Drip
- Platelet-rich fibrin facelift (remodelling & rejuvenation)
- Hydrafacial (hydrate & rejuvenate for glowing skin)
- Cryolipolysis (fat freezing)
- RF Fractional laser (reduces wrinkles/discolouration)
- 24K Gold Hydra-Needle cocktail facial (rejuvenated glowing skin)
- Hifu 3D (smoothes and reduces wrinkles & sagging)
- Dermaplaning (facial hair and skin refresh)
- Mesotherapy (removes fat/cellulite and reduces wrinkles)
- Dermapen (treats acne, scars, alopecia, sagging)
- Gen Factor 3 (DNA level skin regeneration)
- Laser removal of small veins
- Scar healing
Kate’s medical background means that she cares deeply about ensuring that all treatments are performed well and by qualified professionals. That’s why she also runs ABT accredited and also CPS accredited training courses in Aesthetic Beauty. Plasma-Med’s training courses include ABT membership and insurance packages as well.
Contact Details to get in touch with Kate
If you are interested in any of the services offered by Plasma-Med, we highly recommend that you contact Kate for a consultation.
Follow this link to the Plasma-Med website: https://plasma-med.ie/
You can also find Plasma-Med skincare and aesthetic medicine on social media as follows:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/plasmamed.ie/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/plasma_med
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/plasma_med_dublin/
Business of the week
As a part of our commitment to our network members, we endeavour to help you connect with businesses and organisations both within the local area and beyond. Every week we spotlight a different Ballymun 4 business member as our Business of the week. If you are a B4b member, then your business or organisation will be included in our business of the week rotation.
For more about membership and joining Ballymun 4 business, see our membership section here: Membership Page