Plasma-Med Skincare Clinic
Meet B4b member, Kate Michlic, founder of Plasma-Med, an award-winning beauty salon and skincare clinic that specialises in advanced aesthetic beauty treatments.
Kate is a qualified Paramedic, Phlebotomist and is also trained in aesthetic medicine.
Award Winning Excellence
In 2019, as well as winning the Irish Hair & Beauty Awards prestigious “New Beauty Salon of the Year” award, they were also a finalist in the Irish Beauty Industry Awards and one of RSVP magazine’s Beauty Recommends.
They pride themselves on providing individualized, superior cosmetic services using only state-of-the-art technologies. However, what truly distinguishes Plasma-Med as a leader in the beauty treatment industry, is their passion for helping people and their unwavering commitment to their clients throughout the entire treatment process.
Plasma-Med Skincare Advanced Treatments
Plasma-Med offers many advanced treatments such as:
- IV Vitamin Drip
- Platelet-rich fibrin facelift (remodelling & rejuvenation)
- Hydrafacial (hydrate & rejuvenate for glowing skin)
- Cryolipolysis (fat freezing)
- RF Fractional laser (reduces wrinkles/discolouration)
- 24K Gold Hydra-Needle cocktail facial (rejuvenated glowing skin)
- Hifu 3D (smoothes and reduces wrinkles & sagging)
- Dermaplaning (facial hair and skin refresh)
- Mesotherapy (removes fat/cellulite and reduces wrinkles)
- Dermapen (treats acne, scars, alopecia, sagging)
- Gen Factor 3 (DNA level skin regeneration)
- Laser removal of small veins
- Scar healing
Kate’s medical background means that she cares deeply about ensuring that all treatments are performed well and by qualified professionals. That’s why she also runs ABT accredited and also CPS accredited training courses in Aesthetic Beauty. Plasma-Med’s training courses include ABT membership and insurance packages as well.
Contact Details to get in touch with Kate
If you are interested in any of the services offered by Plasma-Med, we highly recommend that you contact Kate for a consultation.
Follow this link to the Plasma-Med website: https://plasma-med.ie/
You can also find Plasma-Med skincare and aesthetic medicine on social media as follows:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/plasmamed.ie/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/plasma_med
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/plasma_med_dublin/
Business of the week
As a part of our commitment to our network members, we endeavour to help you connect with businesses and organisations both within the local area and beyond. Every week we spotlight a different Ballymun 4 business member as our Business of the week. If you are a B4b member, then your business or organisation will be included in our business of the week rotation.
For more about membership and joining Ballymun 4 business, see our membership section here: Membership Page