B4b News & Events for 2022
We can’t wait to see you all again in person very soon!
So with a renewed energy we @ B4b Network have lots of exciting plans for the year ahead and wanted to take the opportunity to share these with you.
- Encourage B2b & B2c opportunities within our very own network. Do business together & shop locally!
- Host 4 Key Events
- Facilitate & provide network opportunities
- Provide regular business support information
- Introduce for the first time our Newsletters
- Advertise your business in our “Business of the week” marketing campaign
- Promote & market you and your business services/products & events online via our social media platforms & emails
- Showcase your business on our website with images/links & key information/promotional material
- Advocate “Women in Business” a focus initiative to highlight our members
- Support our community through funding/profiling and attendance/hands on with local initiatives
- Share regular key stakeholder updates, business government supports & initiatives
- Meet new nearest business neighbours
We have lots of great work ahead of us so DON’T MISS OUT! – Remember to RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP FIRST & WHY NOT SHARE WITH YOUR BUSINESS NEIGHBOUR TO JOIN TOO – In less than 5 minutes & €50 join here – https://b4b.ie/become-a-member/
Our EVENTS – PLEASE SAVE THE DATES as we are planning to host lots of in person events!
MARCH 28TH 2022 5.30pm venue to be confirmed – Guest speaker & network opportunity followed by our Annual General Meeting
JUNE 23RD 2022 5.30pm venue to be confirmed – Guest speaker, BBQ network event with business stalls to promote your wares
SEPTEMBER 13TH 2022 5PM – Sales & Marketing event to reconnect
DECEMBER 1ST 2022 6PM – Jingle Mingle event
Need some help, please contact Catherine our network facilitator by emailing email@example.com or on 087 2849290.