North Dublin Chamber of Commerce – Brentry Competition
What is the competition?
Despite Brexit, the UK market still presents a big opportunity for Irish Companies to do business and Telecoms Company, Magnet Networks is looking to stage its own “Brentry” by offering free office space in the heart of London to Irish businesses looking to expand to Britain. The “Launchpad for London” initiative will see 10 Irish companies establish themselves rent-free in London’s new smart city at Wembley Park, while also enjoying the fastest connection speeds in the capital.
As a corporate member of the North Dublin Chamber, Magnet Networks is offering one additional ‘free desk’ to a company in the North Dublin Chamber region for a period of 1 year.
This ‘free desk’ is available to any NDCC member or any business nominated by an NDCC member who is establishing a presence in the UK market. In conjunction with this fantastic prize, Dublin Airport Authority (DAA), another corporate member of NDCC, has offered a special discount to the winner for parking at Dublin Airport and City Jet have also confirmed that the winner can avail of 2 return flights to London.
Who are we targeting?
Established companies in North Dublin with a commitment to invest time and money to secure business in the UK in 2017.
- 12 months rent free space at York House, Wembley in London
- 50% discount on parking at Dublin Airport Authority (DAA) car parks at Dublin Airport from April to December 2017
- 2 return flights to London with CityJet (terms and conditions apply)
The selection criteria are:
- An established business with a successful product or service
- An identified target market in the UK
- An identified person to visit and follow up opportunities
- The finances in place to support the sales program
The winner will be selected by the North Dublin Chamber Executive Committee or other members nominated by the President of NDCC, ensuring no person who is an entrant or who has nominated an entrant or has an interest in an entrant is involved in the selection process.
Terms & Conditions
The competition is subject to the Magnet terms and conditions, amended for variations related to the NDCC program. These are listed on the site http://launchpadforlondon.ie/#
The DAA terms and conditions for discounted parking are as follows:
- Entry dates: 10th April – 31st December 2017
- The voucher can be redeemed 20 times
- 50% discount in short term car parks: T1A, T1C, T2 MSCP, T2 Surface
Simply log on to http://launchpadforlondon.ie/# and fill in the application by Tuesday 25th April – please note that in your entry you must include the title ‘North Dublin Chamber Award’. All entries for the North Dublin Chamber prize will be routed to NDCC, so it is important that this is noted on the application.