- This event has passed.
Motivate Your Way To Success
January 31, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pmFree
We are delighted to welcome Dublin footballer Shane Carthy to our first networking event of 2018. Shane will talk about the motivational techniques he uses to to help him in his professional career. He will cover topics such as:
- goal setting
- measuring your own performance
- adjusting your plan to achieve success
- work life balance and looking after yourself, the importance of nutrition and taking care of yourself
Shane works for Bank of Ireland as Youth and Enterprise Coordinator for the Dublin North area. In the role he manages all the youth programs for primary, secondary and third level in the area. He delivers programs entailing financial literacy, School Banks, Bizworlds, Bond trader events and many more. He describes himself as a highly professional, outgoing, and self-motivated professional with a proven track record in delivering sales and business growth, while building positive long term relationships.
- 2 Leinster Championships
- 2 Senior inter county All Ireland
- 4 Dublin championships, 3 Leinster club championships, 1 All-Ireland club championship
18.30 Welcome from Chairman Robert Murphy, brief review of 2017
18.40 Member pitch
18.50 Shane Carthy – ‘Motivate Your Way to Success’
This event is a great opportunity for members to come along and network, swap business cards and get referrals. For further information please contact email@example.com