- This event has passed.
Save the date 30th May – B4b networking breakfast
May 30, 2018 @ 7:45 am - 8:50 amFree
Join us for our networking breakfast event on May 30th.
We are going to have a jam-packed breakfast meeting with networking, learning how to maximise your marketing and members pitches.
This is a great opportunity to meet local business people. We’ll be kicking off bright and early and here’s what we have in store for you:
- We’ll have guest speaker Michelle Wallace from Digiyell to discuss the plans for
- B4b online marketing and how you can maximise it and
- Sales funnels – turning your own marketing efforts into customers.
- Two of our B4b members will be pitching their business
- Michael Barus from Webjuice
- Gillian Burke from Gillianbva
- We’ll have a light breakfast available & networking.
To book your place – register above.
When: Wednesday, 30th May, 7.45am-8.50am
Where: Members room, Civic Centre, Ballymun, Dublin
How: Places are strictly limited so REGISTER NOW above to secure your place
Who should attend? All local businesses owners, sole traders, large limited companies. Non-B4B members welcome but must register in advance.
If you would like to join the B4b network click here or email email@example.com