Financial Year End Tips & Support for you business
We are delighted to have Eoin Murray sharing his nuggets of wisdom on how to avoid panic when it comes to year-end accounting & tax obligations. Eoin’s talk will be followed by networking & refreshments.
The one hour network meeting includes:
- 6pm: Financial Year End Tips & Support. Covering essential tips for business, followed by a Q&A session.
- This very timely presentation for Financial year end returns will help support you and your business! Kindly presented by Eoin Murray, Chartered Accountant and one of our very own B4b members. Eoin has 27 years experience in both practice and industry. He is running his own business locally. Eoin is highly skilled in working with Sole Traders, Partnership, and Limited companies. Working within Taxation, Revenue requirements and compliancy, among other essential financial business requirements
- 6.25pm: Present Your Business. Invitation to you one of our members (first come first served basis) to present a 5 minute slot on your business.Please email to confirm interest!
- 6.30pm: Update from B4b Chairperson, Robert Murphy. B4b progress and news updates along with Economic Sub committee developments
- 6.40pm: Networking opportunity. Introduce yourself and your business over Tea, Coffee & pastries with like minded local business members. Take the opportunity to share upcoming plans, events and identify potential new business opportunities. Do Remember to bring Literature, Business Cards and Products for distribution or display
- 7.00pm: Close – B4b Chairperson, Robert Murphy