Digital Content Manager
B4b is looking for a new digital content manager and invites suitably qualified professionals to tender for the role. This is a great opportunity to be part of a dynamic business network, submissions by email to email@example.com
Please ref: B4b / DCM
Re: Invitation to tender for contract of services
Title: Digital Content Manager
The Ballymun4 business network (B4b) invites you to submit proposals for the above position to manage the B4b website www.b4b.ie and social media activity. The candidate must possess a high level of expertise in WordPress and have a track record in designing and implementing an online strategy.
Ballymun4business is a dynamic business network aimed at connecting local businesses and organisations in Ballymun. The network is governed by a steering committee with a chairperson, vice chairperson, secretary, treasurer and other key members and is supported by an independent facilitator who helps with strategic planning and achieving our goals and objectives.
There are over 70 members and the network meets up to 5 times per year in different locations around Ballymun. During the Covid-19 pandemic, our network meetings have continued virtually. B4b is here to ensure that all our members maximise the business opportunities that are open to them and hence is guided by three main pillars;
- To increase footfall in Ballymun
- Get business referrals
- Engage with and support key community initiatives.
In addition, B4b offers its members the chance to get involved in community initiatives, have an input into local area plans and stay informed about what is happening in the area. B4b has a website www.b4b.ie Facebook page @Ballymun 4 business and twitter account @ballymun4biznez
About the role
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing all B4b social media accounts and updating the B4b website. The ideal candidate will have experience of managing WordPress websites and social media content; have excellent communication and organisational skills and demonstrate an ability to work with a steering committee in developing and implementing social media strategies for the network.
B4b hosts up to five evening network and seven steering committee meetings per year and you will be required to attend these meetings when necessary. You will also be required to have an input in developing social media campaigns and strategies to promote the network and its events. You will report to the steering committee with regular analytical and statistical reports on the networks online performance.
Managing the website
B4b has a website maintenance agreement with a website developer so you will not be required to address technical issues or design changes. Your role will be:
- Update the events section with information about upcoming networking events
- Create integrated booking function and link to the homepage
- Write post-event blogs for the news section of the website
- Ensure events and images are tagged for SEO optimisation
- Share links to other relevant business events
- Advise the steering committee on cost effective improvements that can be made
- Share content on behalf of the members. You will liaise directly with members on this
- Be proactive in seeking out relevant local business news items
- Develop social media campaigns around our events with responsibility for content writing and graphics that are sympathetic to the B4b brand
- Ensure our social media platforms stay active in between networking events
- You should have access to a professional design platform such as Canva
- Provide regular analytical and statistical reports to highlight B4b’s performance
The ideal candidate will have professional qualifications in web design, social media strategy and SEO. Proposals will need demonstrate:
- A clear understanding of the brief
- Service delivery method
- Technical merit
- Value for money
- Include at least two references.
Technical Evaluation Criteria
The technical evaluation panel will carry out an evaluation of responses using a pre-determined scoring mechanism under the following criteria:
|Understanding of the brief||Shows a clear understating of the objectives of RFT||20|
|Service delivery methodology||Proposed methods & resources allocated to the project||20|
|Technical merit||Evidence of experience on similar projects & references||20|
|Qualifications||Evidence of relevant professional qualifications and demonstration of past experience for the role||20|
|Pricing||Value for money, costs clearly outlined & broken down||20|
The maximum budget allocated for this project is €6,000 per annum.
If you wish to tender for this role, please do so by submitting proposals in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12.00 Tuesday 30th March 2021.
If you have any queries in relation to any of the above please send an email with contact details to email@example.com and we will come back to you.